Parents speak with Biloxi faculty during 2nd cup of coffee | Families
In an effort to maintain a clear stream of communication, Biloxi Public Schools is holding another installment of "2nd Cup of Coffee," on Friday morning at schools throughout the district.
The event is a district-wide parent involvement event at each school. Superintendent Dr. Paul Tisdale said the goal of "2nd Cup of Coffee" is to hold an informal time for parents to visit with principals and other school personnel, to build relationships and keep lines of communication open.
"I'm hoping we'll have a good number of parents stop by, have a cup of coffee, and talk about whatever they'd like."
Top Biloxi Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Red Cross Gives Tips on Severe Weather Threat Download Free Tornado App
- St. Martin High School's Winans named CiviSTAR Good Citizen of The Year
- North Bay Civitans to announce Civi-Star of the year at dinner Saturday
- Time running out for annual scholarship applications
- Reward for missing dog doubled to $10,000