Suspects allegedly robbed teens of iPod, iPhone, cash | Crime
Two suspects were arrested accused of robbing two teens at gunpoint Sunday afternoon, according to Biloxi police.
Timothy Markris Jones and Jeremy Jerome Weathersby both 21, face armed robbery charges, Lt Bruce Johnson said.
According to Johnson, the teens were walking near 176 Miramar Avenue in Biloxi when the incident occurred.
The teens told police, Weathersby and Johnson stole a total of $45, an iPhone, iPod and TracFone. They were also able to give police a description of the two suspects and the vehicle they were in.
A short time later, an officer identified the suspects’ vehicle, a blue, 2000 Toyota Camry. Both were transported to the Harrison County Adult Detention Center. A third juvenile, who was reportedly in the vehicle, was charged with robbery.
All the items, except for the iPod, have been recovered and returned to the victims. Johnson said, the suspects' chrome colored semi-automatic hand gun was also found, after they reportedly threw it out the window.
Top Biloxi Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Red Cross Gives Tips on Severe Weather Threat Download Free Tornado App
- St. Martin High School's Winans named CiviSTAR Good Citizen of The Year
- North Bay Civitans to announce Civi-Star of the year at dinner Saturday
- Time running out for annual scholarship applications
- Reward for missing dog doubled to $10,000