Homeless man accused of Biloxi stabbing | Crime
A homeless man was arrested and charged with aggravated assault Saturday. According to Biloxi police the suspect is 46-year-old Robert Boyd Martin.
His arrest stems from a stabbing that happened in a wooded area at Eula Street in Biloxi.
According to police, Martin allegedly stabbed another person in the chest. No word yet on what prompted the stabbing.
Martin was booked at the Harrison County Jail. His bond was set at $100,000 by Justice Court Judge Albert Fountain.
Top Biloxi Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Red Cross Gives Tips on Severe Weather Threat Download Free Tornado App
- St. Martin High School's Winans named CiviSTAR Good Citizen of The Year
- North Bay Civitans to announce Civi-Star of the year at dinner Saturday
- Time running out for annual scholarship applications
- Reward for missing dog doubled to $10,000