Christmas on the Water Boat Parade among holiday events in Biloxi | Arts & Culture
The annual Christmas on the Water Boat Parade caps off a weekend of holiday fun in Biloxi. The festivities include several events for children, music, art and crafts and fireworks.
The Children's Walking Parade begins at Friday 6 p.m. at the Biloxi Library and Civic Center. Registration is at 5 p.m.
The parade ends at the Town Green where the city's colorful Christmas decorations will be lighted. Santa will be there with hot chocolate and cookies.
Saturday morning, children can enjoy Breakfast with Santa at the Half Shell Oyster House. More then 100 arts and crafts vendors will be set up along downtown Biloxi streets for Christmas in the City from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The annual Christmas on the Water boat parade begins at 6 p.m. at the Biloxi Lighthouse and travels the Biloxi channel to the Biloxi Bay Bridge. A fireworks show will cap the parade.
Visit the City of Biloxi's website for a complete line up of events and times:
Top Biloxi Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- WLOX Editorial: Newly elected leaders your election is not an authorization do as you please
- MS State Department of Health receives high score for swift response in public health emergency
- WLOX Editorial: Have a driving plan
- Red Cross Gives Tips on Severe Weather Threat Download Free Tornado App
- St. Martin High School's Winans named CiviSTAR Good Citizen of The Year
- Beach bonfire pits removed after cracking under heat pressure
- Witness: Man who fled deputies looks like 'Skinny Santa'
- Witness: Man who fled deputies looks like ‘Skinny Santa'
- Film crew, Burt Reynolds shoot scenes at a Gulfport home
- $5,000 drawdown held Friday, June 28 for Gulfport firefighter battling brain cancer